Aviator Host Side Cables
Aviator Host Side Cables
Aviator Cables offer flexibility, affordability and add a unique touch to your keyboard set up. PEXON were the first to offer Aviator kits and we've sold hundreds over the years.
A great way of switching out boards quickly and easily with the screw-lock connectors. You can purchase them as a kit, with host and device side cables and add on extra device side connectors when you get new boards or keycap sets.
Now we are happy to offer custom Cerakote'd Aviator Kits.
Select your cable length, colours and any coils you'd like and match it to a selection of Cerakote finishes.
Different finishes we will be added periodically, so be sure to keep an eye out on our discord (link at the top banner) for updates!
For images of the cerakote finishes, please check out the imgur album
Choose your keyboard connector:
- Mini USB
- Micro USB
- USB C
- Filco Majestouch TKL
- Filco Majestouch Fullsize
- Filco Majestouch Numpad
- Realforce R1 TKL
- Realforce R1 Fullsize
- Realforce R2 / RGB TKL
- Realforce R2 / RGB Fullsize
All cables come as standard with USB A on the host side to connect to your PC, laptop etc. USB C is available as the host side connector, however, we cannot guarantee flawless compatibility with Apple / mac products, thus, no refunds will be possible using USBC with Apple / mac products.
If you choose to not apply a coil, the standard device side will be around 6". If you prefer a shorter or longer device side, not a problem! As our cables are all made by hand to your specifications, we can make them exactly how you want. Just pop a note in the order comments that you prefer a certain length.
If you choose to add a coil, as standard, coils are applied to the device side cable (side that plugs into your board). If you prefer the coil to be on the host side cable (side that plugs in to your PC, laptop), again, not a problem, just make a note in the order comments and we will make it happen!
- Looking for a different connector finish like seen in the photos? Check out our detachable connector finishes page
- Our base colours can be found on our 550 colours page
- Want a coil or add some strength to your cable? Our double sleeving options are what you need
- Want to push the boat out? Our Exotic Sleeving options are what you want!
- Need a hand with the jargon? Check out our Cable Terminology page
- For help with the order process, check out our How to Order Keyboard Cables guide
We highly recommend MDPC-X and patina. blue'd or oil quench finishes with Weipu detachable keyboard cables for a super sleek and totally unique finish!