LEMO Host Side Cables
LEMO Host Side Cables
Host side cable only
The ultimate mechanical keyboard cables.
Our hand made LEMO cables are the end game. We only use genuine Swiss LEMO connectors.
The 1B series are super strong, attractive and allow quick and easy connection with the quick release collar. Switch out boards in seconds.
Choose your keyboard termination, length, base colour, double sleeving, coil & orientation, shrink tubing and LEMO finish.
We can provide a plethora of different finishes (check the dropdown menus), including:
- Factory Silver
- Factory Black (check drop down for shipping ETA)
- Oil Quench
- Case Hardened
Choose your keyboard connector:
- Mini USB
- Micro USB
- USB C
- Filco Majestouch TKL
- Filco Majestouch Fullsize
- Filco Majestouch Numpad
- Realforce R1 TKL
- Realforce R1 Fullsize
- Realforce R2 / RGB TKL
- Realforce R2 / RGB Fullsize
All cables come as standard with USB A on the host side to connect to your PC, laptop etc. USB C is available as the host side connector, however, we cannot guarantee flawless compatibility with Apple / mac products, thus, no refunds will be possible using USBC with Apple / mac products.
If you choose to not apply a coil, the standard device side will be around 6". If you prefer a shorter or longer device side, not a problem! As our cables are all made by hand to your specifications, we can make them exactly how you want. Just pop a note in the order comments that you prefer a certain length.
If you choose to add a coil, as standard, coils are applied to the device side cable (side that plugs into your board). If you prefer the coil to be on the host side cable (side that plugs in to your PC, laptop), again, not a problem, just make a note in the order comments and we will make it happen!
We highly recommend MDPC-X with LEMO for the ultimate high end cable
- Looking for a different connector finish like seen in the photos? Check out our detachable connector finishes page
- Our base colours can be found on our 550 colours page
- Want a coil or add some strength to your cable? Our double sleeving options are what you need
- Want to push the boat out? Our Exotic Sleeving options are what you want!
- Need a hand with the jargon? Check out our Cable Terminology page
- For help with the order process, check out our How to Order Keyboard Cables guide