Do you already have your custom USB cable and want to add a cable for your new split board? We have the solution, our TRRS cables are made by hand in the UK. Select your length, colours and even add a coil to create a unique cable to finish off your board.
All TRRS cables come with straight or right angled 4 pole, 3.5mm jacks for use with all split keyboard kits
Choose your TRRS cable:
- Select straight or right angled 3.5mm, 4 pole TRRS connectors
- Select length
- Double sleeving
- Shrink tubing
- Coil & orientation
Colours, double sleeving and shrink options are shared with the USB cable and TRRS cable. If you would like different colours and option for each cable, we recommend ordering your USB Cable and TRRS cable separately.
All cables come as standard with USB A on the host side to connect to your PC, laptop etc. USB C is available as the host side connector, however, we cannot guarantee flawless compatibility with Apple / mac products, thus, no refunds will be possible using USBC with Apple / mac products.
If you choose to not apply a coil, the standard device side will be around 6". If you prefer a shorter or longer device side, not a problem! As our cables are all made by hand to your specifications, we can make them exactly how you want. Just pop a note in the order comments that you prefer a certain length.
If you choose to add a coil, as standard, coils are applied to the device side cable (side that plugs into your board). If you prefer the coil to be on the host side cable (side that plugs in to your PC, laptop), again, not a problem, just make a note in the order comments and we will make it happen!
- Looking for a different connector finish like seen in the photos? Check out our detachable connector finishes page
- Our base colours can be found on our 550 colours page
- Want a coil or add some strength to your cable? Our double sleeving options are what you need
- Want to push the boat out? Our Exotic Sleeving options are what you want!
- Need a hand with the jargon? Check out our Cable Terminology page
- For help with the order process, check out our How to Order Keyboard Cables guide